Victory Woods trail
Derek Pruitt - dpruitt@poststar.com Larry and Jean Linnard of Clifton Park walk along the new Victory Woods trail near the Saratoga Monument in Victory on Sunday, May 30, 2010. The newly developed interpretive trail provides four miles of boardwalk and graveled trails exploring an area where 6,000 British soldiers were surrounded and forced to surrender on October 17, 1777. The trail is part of a larger plan to connect the historically significant areas of the battle for Saratoga.