Evening clouds will give way to clearing overnight. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Low 14F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph..
Evening clouds will give way to clearing overnight. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Low 14F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph.
Updated: November 15, 2019 @ 10:23 pm
"Only one thing better than opening day at Saratoga — an opening day that is a week early."
Please call 877-589-5944 to upgrade your subscription.
Your comment has been submitted.
There was a problem reporting this.
Comments will not be posted if any of the following rules are
- Comments must be contained to the topic of the articles only.
- Comments must be civil in tone and cannot contain personal
insults directed toward another reader.
- Profanities cannot be used, including abbreviations or
- Comments critical of crime or accident victims, or imply guilt
are not allowed.
- Comments that are potentially libelous, including those that
contain accusations not supported by facts are not allowed.
- Comments that appear to be taunting others who comment are not
- Comments should be brief and never more than 1,000 characters.
Letters to the editor on topics of general interest are welcomed and encouraged.
Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.