Sunshine to start, then a few afternoon clouds. High 69F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph..
Increasing clouds with showers arriving overnight. Low 51F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Updated: May 22, 2019 @ 5:55 am
"The naming agreement has been extended on the Civic Center. That's Cool."
Please call 877-589-5944 to upgrade your subscription.
Your comment has been submitted.
There was a problem reporting this.
Comments will not be posted if any of the following rules are
- Comments must be contained to the topic of the articles only.
- Comments must be civil in tone and cannot contain personal
insults directed toward another reader.
- Profanities cannot be used, including abbreviations or
- Comments critical of crime or accident victims, or imply guilt
are not allowed.
- Comments that are potentially libelous, including those that
contain accusations not supported by facts are not allowed.
- Comments that appear to be taunting others who comment are not
- Comments should be brief and never more than 1,000 characters.
Letters to the editor on topics of general interest are welcomed and encouraged.
Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.