Your comment has been submitted.
There was a problem reporting this.
It certainly would be a wildly enthusiastic crowd cheering 'Cuse on!
I would argue that the oncenter in Syracuse would be the next best option followed by the Utica memorial auditorium, Syracuse is not that far away if locals want to catch a game. and as long as your not watching them play Duke or NC then tickets are relatively cheap as well.
It would be great to have the tournament here. However, the arena is too small. Great memories or JGIII and GF nation last year though.
Good idea and good luck getting them to come. Been to a few Big East games at the dome years ago, what an experience. Go Cuse.
Comments will not be posted if any of the following rules are
- Comments must be contained to the topic of the articles only.
- Comments must be civil in tone and cannot contain personal
insults directed toward another reader.
- Profanities cannot be used, including abbreviations or
- Comments critical of crime or accident victims, or imply guilt
are not allowed.
- Comments that are potentially libelous, including those that
contain accusations not supported by facts are not allowed.
- Comments that appear to be taunting others who comment are not
- Comments should be brief and never more than 1,000 characters.
Letters to the editor on topics of general interest are welcomed and encouraged.
Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.