A number of roads remain closed in Washington County on Tuesday morning because of Monday's flooding.
According to the Washington County Department of Public Safety, closed as of 6 a.m. were:
- Tilford Rd, Argyle
- Old Castle Green Ln, Hebron
- Pine Hill Rd, Hebron (near Middle Rd)
- Dekalb Rd, Granville (between Loomis & Middleton)
- Glen Rd, Fort Edward
- Black House Rd, Fort Edward (County Route 46 end)
- Stoddard Rd, Granville (one lane open)
- Gray Ln, Whitehall
Fire departments around the region are continuing to respond to calls about flooded basements Tuesday morning as well, while a flood warning is still in effect for the Mettawee River but the river has begun to recede.