Your comment has been submitted.
There was a problem reporting this.
It seems like this would have been a lot easier for everyone — the neighbors, the town, and the Great Escape itself — if the Great Escape had simply proposed a ride that adhered to the existing agreement.
Comments will not be posted if any of the following rules are
- Comments must be contained to the topic of the articles only.
- Comments must be civil in tone and cannot contain personal
insults directed toward another reader.
- Profanities cannot be used, including abbreviations or
- Comments critical of crime or accident victims, or imply guilt
are not allowed.
- Comments that are potentially libelous, including those that
contain accusations not supported by facts are not allowed.
- Comments that appear to be taunting others who comment are not
- Comments should be brief and never more than 1,000 characters.
Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.