Skip to main content
You have permission to edit this article.
Edit
editor's pick

Fire destroys garage, damages home in Argyle

  • 0

ARGYLE — Firefighters from at least nine departments were called to the scene of a fire on Todd Road on Thursday morning that started in a garage and spread to a nearby home.

No injuries were reported in the blaze at 71 Todd Road, which was called in about 9:40 a.m.

Officials at the scene said the fire was caused by an electrical issue with a car in the garage. A wall of the home that was nearest the garage was heavily damaged.

Firefighters from Argyle, Fort Edward, Hebron, Greenwich, Hudson Falls, Hartford, Cossayuna, Kingsbury and Middle Falls were called to the scene. Granville firefighters were put on standby in Hartford.

Todd is a dead-end off Coach Road.

0
0
0
0
0

Get local news delivered to your inbox!

* I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its user agreement and privacy policy.

Related to this story

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alerts

Breaking News