Your comment has been submitted.
There was a problem reporting this.
It’s reassuring to know that at least some of these apparent drug peddlers are held for arraignment rather than released with an appearance ticket. I’m not experienced with the law. But, if I have any common sense, holding the apparent felon offers some protection for the community at large.
Comments will not be posted if any of the following rules are
- Comments must be contained to the topic of the articles only.
- Comments must be civil in tone and cannot contain personal
insults directed toward another reader.
- Profanities cannot be used, including abbreviations or
- Comments critical of crime or accident victims, or imply guilt
are not allowed.
- Comments that are potentially libelous, including those that
contain accusations not supported by facts are not allowed.
- Comments that appear to be taunting others who comment are not
- Comments should be brief and never more than 1,000 characters.
Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.