Glens Falls Hospital
- A son, Joshua Christopher, to Joshua and Taylor LEWIS of Hudson Falls, Saturday, Feb. 23, 2019, at 12:59 a.m., 6 pounds 11.5 ounces, 19.5 inches long
Maternal grandparents are Troy and Shari Reynolds of Hudson Falls. Paternal grandparents are Terry and Sue Lewis of Hudson Falls
- A son, Elias Reid, to Sophia and Benjamin VANGUILDER of Lake George, Monday, March 4, 2019, at 5:31 p.m., 6 pounds 4 ounces, 20 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Tom and Peggy Jones of Granville. Paternal grandparents are Bruce and Debby VanGuilder of Hudson Falls.
- A son, Declan Andrew, to Rebecca and Andrew
- of Queensbury, Monday, March 4, 2019, at 12:35 p.m., 7 pounds 12 ounces, 21 inches long.
Maternal grandparent is Lisa Bruno of Hudson Falls. Paternal grandparents are Sue Thorne of Hudson Falls and Micheal Baird of Queensbury.
- A daughter, Lucia Helen, to Grace Anne and Nathan
- of Warrensburg, Tuesday, March 5, 2019, at 11:28 a.m., 7 pounds 3 ounces, 18 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Maureen Stripp of Warrensburg and Greg Stripp of Freeport. Paternal grandparents are Laura Goodsell and Bob Taylor of Granville.
- A daughter, Lauren Jane, to Ethan and Elaine
- of Gansevoort, Tuesday, March 5, 2019, at 1:58 p.m., 6 pounds 4 ounces, 18 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Sandy and John Furman of Glenville. Paternal grandparents are Tabitha Kilburn, Richard Kilburn and Ethan Kilburn Sr., all of Gansevoort.
- A son, Preston Robert, to Travis and Cassandra
- of Hartford, Wednesday, March 6, 2019, at 7:39 p.m., 6 pounds 8 ounces, 17.75 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Paul and Stacy Davis of Argyle and Sam and Ginny Jones of Greenfield. Paternal grandparents are Melvin and Sue Ogden of South Glens Falls and Jeff and Joann Reynolds of Kingsbury.
- A daughter, Everly Alice, to Jennifer
- of Glens Falls, Friday, March 8, 2019, at 8:47 p.m., 7 pounds 2.2 ounces, 20 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Douglas Donigian of Queensbury and Elizabeth and Michael Hammond of Hudson Falls. Paternal grandparents are Diane Nunziata of Orange County and Ralph and Patricia Nunziata of Orange County.
- A daughter, Emereigh Harper, to Jen and Ric
- of Glens Falls, Friday, March 8, 2019, at 1:29 p.m., 7 pounds 0.4 ounces, 19.5 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Nick and Jill Taylor and Michael Worth. Paternal grandparents are Clara Cannon and Dick Stafford.
- A daughter, Olivia Marie, to Rachel and Jay
- of Ballston Spa, Saturday, March 9, 2019, at 2:42 p.m., 7 pounds 10 ounces, 18 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Carolyn Mohr and Theodore Mohr of New Hartford. Paternal grandparents are Jaroslav Sturm and Bozena Sturm of New York.
- A son, Neil Graham, to Rella and Kyle
- of Hudson Falls, Saturday, March 9, 2019, at 5:25 a.m., 8 pounds 11 ounces, 20.5 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Timothy and Sarah Moag of Pavilion. Paternal grandparents are Randy and Betty Getty of Hudson Falls.
- A daughter, Fiona Scott, to Ashley and Brandon
- of Greenfield Center, Sunday, March 10, 2019, at 2:15 p.m., 9 pounds 2.5 ounces, 19 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Tammy and Kenneth McDermott of Foley, Alabama and Ted and Patty Breault of Tacoma, Washington. Paternal grandparents are Joseph and Colleen Weaver of Greenfield Center and Kelly Kelsey of Truth or Consequences, New Mexico.
- A son, Jax Donald, to Tamika
- of Bolton Landing, Monday, March 11, 2019, at 6:56 p.m., 5 pounds 8 ounces, 18 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Tammy Lindridge of Gansevoort and Frank Smyth of Saratoga. Paternal grandparents are Jill LaGoy of Albany and Thomas LaGoy of Bolton Landing.
- A son, Steven Andrew, to Nicole
- of Queensbury, Monday, March 11, 2019, at 1:36 a.m., 7 pounds 9 ounces, 18 inches long.
Paternal grandparents are Gary Carpenter and Denise Truelove of Queensbury.
- A daughter, Emma Margaret, to Amy and Joe
- of Saratoga Springs, Monday, March 11, 2019, at 2:22 a.m., 7 pounds 14 ounces, 18 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are John and Judy Komarinetz of South Glens Falls. Paternal grandparents are John and Patricia Fitzgerald of Saratoga Springs.
- A daughter, Macie Renee, to Paul
- of Whitehall, Monday, March 11, 2019, at 8:44 a.m., 6 pounds 15 ounces, 20 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Heather and Rich DiDio of Queensbury. Paternal grandparents are Heidi and Randy Mechanick of Gansevoort.