Skip to main content
You are the owner of this article.
You have permission to edit this article.
Edit
Careless smoking damages porch of Corinth house

Careless smoking damages porch of Corinth house

{{featured_button_text}}

CORINTH — Careless smoking was the cause of a fire that damaged a porch in Corinth on Saturday.

Firefighters responded to a report of a fire at 4 Pitt Lane just before 11:30 p.m. About 30 firefighters from Corinth, Porter Corners and Luzerne-Hadley battled the blaze. About half of the porch of the second story on the two-family home was damaged, according to Corinth Fire Chief Andy Kelley.

No one was injured and the house is still livable.

Reach Michael Goot at 518-742-3320 or mgoot@poststar.com and follow his blog poststar.com/blogs/michael_goot/.

1
3
1
2
5

Get local news delivered to your inbox!

* I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its user agreement and privacy policy.

Related to this story

Most Popular

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alerts

Breaking News