Glens Falls Hospital
- A daughter, Lylah Grace, to Cassie INGERSON and Stephan MANNEY of Whitehall, Monday, March 4, 2019, at 5:20 a.m., 5 pounds 9.8 ounces, 18 inches long.
Maternal grandparent is Melanie LaGoy of Whitehall. Paternal grandparents are Hank and Tina Manney of Salem.
- A son, Alexander Michael, to Madison MUMBLO of Hudson Falls, Monday, March 4, 2019, at 3:28 p.m., 7 pounds 9.9 ounces, 19 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Lori and Michael Mumblo of Hudson Falls.
- A son, Elias Reid, to Sophia and Benjamin VANGUILDER of Lake George, Monday, March 4, 2019, at 5:31 p.m., 6 pounds 4 ounces, 20 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Tom and Peggy Jones of Granville. Paternal grandparents are Bruce and Debby VanGuilder of Hudson Falls.
- A son, Declan Andrew, to Rebecca and Andrew BAIRD of Queensbury, Monday, March 4, 2019, at 12:35 p.m., 7 pounds 12 ounces, 21 inches long.
Maternal grandparent is Lisa Bruno of Hudson Falls. Paternal grandparents are Sue Thorne of Hudson Falls and Micheal Baird of Queensbury.
- A daughter, Lucia Helen, to Grace Anne and Nathan TAYLOR of Warrensburg, Tuesday, March 5, 2019, at 11:28 a.m., 7 pounds 3 ounces, 18 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Maureen Stripp of Warrensburg and Greg Stripp of Freeport. Paternal grandparents are Laura Goodsell and Bob Taylor of Granville.
- A daughter, Lauren Jane, to Ethan and Elaine KILBURN of Gansevoort, Tuesday, March 5, 2019, at 1:58 p.m., 6 pounds 4 ounces, 18 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Sandy and John Furman of Glenville. Paternal grandparents are Tabitha Kilburn, Richard Kilburn and Ethan Kilburn Sr., all of Gansevoort.
- A son, Preston Robert, to Travis and Cassandra OGDEN of Hartford, Wednesday, March 6, 2019, at 7:39 p.m., 6 pounds 8 ounces, 17.75 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Paul and Stacy Davis of Argyle and Sam and Ginny Jones of Greenfield. Paternal grandparents are Melvin and Sue Ogden of South Glens Falls and Jeff and Joann Reynolds of Kingsbury.
- A daughter, Everly Alice, to Jennifer DONIGIAN and Michael NUNZIATA of Glens Falls, Friday, March 8, 2019, at 8:47 p.m., 7 pounds 2.2 ounces, 20 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Douglas Donigian of Queensbury and Elizabeth and Michael Hammond of Hudson Falls. Paternal grandparents are Diane Nunziata of Orange County and Ralph and Patricia Nunziata of Orange County.
- A daughter, Emereigh Harper, to Jen and Ric STAFFORD of Glens Falls, Friday, March 8, 2019, at 1:29 p.m., 7 pounds 0.4 ounces, 19.5 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Nick and Jill Taylor and Michael Worth. Paternal grandparents are Clara Cannon and Dick Stafford.
- A daughter, Olivia Marie, to Rachel and Jay STURM of Ballston Spa, Saturday, March 9, 2019, at 2:42 p.m., 7 pounds 10 ounces, 18 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Carolyn Mohr and Theodore Mohr of New Hartford. Paternal grandparents are Jaroslav Sturm and Bozena Sturm of New York.
- A son, Neil Graham, to Rella and Kyle GETTY of Hudson Falls, Saturday, March 9, 2019, at 5:25 a.m., 8 pounds 11 ounces, 20.5 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Timothy and Sarah Moag of Pavilion. Paternal grandparents are Randy and Betty Getty of Hudson Falls.
- A daughter, Fiona Scott, to Ashley and Brandon WEAVER of Greenfield Center, Sunday, March 10, 2019, at 2:15 p.m., 9 pounds 2.5 ounces, 19 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Tammy and Kenneth McDermott of Foley, Alabama and Ted and Patty Breault of Tacoma, Washington. Paternal grandparents are Joseph and Colleen Weaver of Greenfield Center and Kelly Kelsey of Truth or Consequences, New Mexico.
Out of Area
- A daughter, Georgia Mae, to Billie Jean MARMIE and John F. STROUGH IV of Queensbury, Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2019, at 11:46 a.m., 7 pounds 12 ounces, 20 inches long, at Albany Medical Center.
Maternal grandparents are Cheryl Perkins and Pierre Baldwin of Gansevoort and William Perkins of South Glens Falls. Maternal great-grandparents are Tom and Patricia Tierney of South Glens Falls, Mary Lou Hoffer of South Glens Falls and Robert L. Perkins Jr. of Moreau. Paternal grandparents are Chris and John Strough III of Queensbury.