Glens Falls Hospital
- A son, Austin James, to Jade Summer MORIN and Riley James O’HARA of Mineville, Monday, Feb. 25, 2019, at 4:02 a.m., 8 pounds 15 ounces, 21 inches long. Maternal grandparents are Amanda Reed and Robert Martin. Paternal grandparents are Jim O’Hara and Susan Reichard.
- A daughter, Ryley Lennon, to Megan RABBITT and Devin TUCKER of Queensbury, Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2019, at 8:03 a.m., 7 pounds 10 ounces, 20 ½ inches long. Maternal grandparents are Ellen and George Stanavitch of Galloway, New Jersey. Paternal grandparents are Michelle and Floyd Tucker of Hudson Falls.
- A son, Amsden Thomas, to Justin FERGUSON and Teresa KURJIAKA of Middle Granville, Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2019, at 8:23 a.m., 7 pounds 12 ounces, 20 inches long. Maternal grandparents are Liz Kurjiaka of Glens Falls and Walt Kurjiaka of Danby, Vermont. Paternal grandparents are Monika Ferguson of Rutland, Vermont and Donald and Kim Gosselin of Castleton, Vermont.
- A son, Maklane Stephen, to Kristopher and Katarina BODENWEISER of Hudson Falls, Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2019, at 6:05 p.m., 8 pounds 3 ounces, 22 inches long. Maternal grandparent is Shannon Swanson of Warrensburg. Paternal grandparents are Katy and Carson Kenyon of Warrensburg and the late Keith Bodenweiser.
- A daughter, Remi Jean, to Michael and Amanda PREZBINDOWSKI of Raquette Lake, Thursday, Feb. 28, 2019, at 11:20 p.m., 7 pounds 3 ounces, 19 ¾ inches long. Maternal grandparents are Mark and Elizabeth Forsell of Raquette Lake. Paternal grandparents are Gary and Maxine Prezbindowski of Rociada, New Mexico.
- A son, Owen Jameson, to Eliza BOYEA and Zakkary GONYEA of Fort Edward, Friday, March 1, 2019, at 12:32 p.m., 7 pounds 11 ounces, 19 inches long. Maternal grandparent is Kathy Groshans of Fort Edward.
- A daughter, Wylla Mae, to Sarah GOODSPEED and Josh LAVERGNE of Indian Lake, Friday, March 1, 2019, at 3:15 p.m., 7 pounds 3 ounces, 18 inches long. Maternal grandparents are Patrick and Donna Goodspeed of Hudson Falls. Paternal grandparents are Stan LaVergne of Kingsbury and Michelle Floyd of Indian Lake.
- A son, Hunter Oakley, to Heath and Jordan BROWN of Queensbury, Friday, March 1, 2019, at 4:59 a.m., 8 pounds 2.9 ounces, 20.5 inches long. Maternal grandparents are David Shypinka and Rae Lynn Wethered of Thomaston, Connecticut. Paternal grandparents are Cheryl and Richard Brown of Queensbury.
- A daughter, Layla Jean, to Kelsey and Josh WILLARD of Salem, Friday, March 1, 2019, at 8:07 a.m., 8 pounds 7 ounces, 19.5 inches long. Maternal grandparents are Laurie and Dave Clark of Fort Edward. Paternal grandparents are Sonia and Durand Willard of Saratoga.