Glens Falls Hospital
- A son, Lenny Harrison, to Melissa KAHL and Matthew WATERFIELD of Saratoga Springs, Monday, Dec. 2, 2019, at 7:09 p.m., 7 pounds 6 ounces, 19 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are harry and Kathy Kahl of Greenfield Center. Paternal grandparents are Paul and Shirley Waterfield of Saratoga Springs.
- A son, Kayson Thomas, to Stephanie HAWKINS and Nate PARK of Granville and South Glens Falls, Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2019, at 3:27 p.m., 6 pounds 13.2 ounces, 20 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Beth Hawkins of West Lebanon and Tom Hawkins of Schenectady. Paternal grandparents are Bryan Park and Lynda Camarda of South Glens Falls.
- A daughter, Jocelyn Rose, to Jerrid TUCKER and Megan FULLER of Johnsburg, Monday, Dec. 9, 2019, at 2:21 p.m., 8 pounds 5.6 ounces, 19 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Kelly Fuller and Shannon Fonda of North Creek. Paternal grandparents are Jon Tucker and April Tucker of Johnsburg.
- A daughter, Charlotte Lee, to Ashley and Eric MAZZEO of South Glens Falls, Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2019, at 3:17 p.m., 6 pounds 15.9 ounces, 19 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Melody and Michael Dutcher of Queensbury. Paternal grandparents are Sandra and Nino Mazzeo of Lake Luzerne.
- A son, Dylan Sean, to Anilauri and Dylan OLDS of Queensbury, Friday, Dec. 13, 2019, at 3:11 p.m., 8 pounds 7 ounces, 19 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Dennis and Tricia McNeil and Denise Hulbert. Paternal grandparents are Sean Olds and Kelly Murphy of Georgia.
- A son, Maxwell Hahn, to Alyssa and Ryan STEVENS of Ballston Spa, Friday, Dec. 13, 2019, at 11:11 p.m., 8 pounds, 8 ounces, 21 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Steve and Mary Lawlor of Ballston Spa. Paternal grandparents are Wayne and Kim Stevens of Saratoga Springs.
- A son Kade Michael, to Lean SISKA and Cody BRUCE of Schuylerville, Saturday, Dec. 14, 2019, at 4:30 p.m., 7 pounds 11.1 ounces, 20 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Bobbi Siska, Joe Siska, Garry Robinson and Camie Barrs of Schuylerville and Corinth. Paternal grandparents are Jodi and Tom Cotton and Steve Bruce of Queensbury and Schuylerville.
- A daughter, Madelyn Jade, to Bryanna ALLEN and Tristin SUDDARD of Queensbury, Sunday, Dec. 15, 2019, at 8:18 a.m., 8 pounds 3.6 ounces, 20 inches long.