Plenty of sunshine. High 67F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph..
A clear sky. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable.
Updated: September 18, 2019 @ 1:57 pm
A harmful algal bloom action plan for Lake George identifies priority projects for protecting water quality.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Monday the release of 12 action plans for water bodies across th…
BOLTON LANDING — Lake George lovers gathered Saturday to review projects done to protect wat…
LAKE GEORGE — The state Department of Environmental Conservation is gearing up for harmful a…
Your comment has been submitted.
There was a problem reporting this.
Due to stay of water in one place causes to have algal bloom in it due to the dirt the algae occurs. So paying someone to do your assignment necessary to have the proper cleaning of rivers and lakes so that the sea life has the pure water for intake and growth. Make this environment green and clean.
Comments will not be posted if any of the following rules are
- Comments must be contained to the topic of the articles only.
- Comments must be civil in tone and cannot contain personal
insults directed toward another reader.
- Profanities cannot be used, including abbreviations or
- Comments critical of crime or accident victims, or imply guilt
are not allowed.
- Comments that are potentially libelous, including those that
contain accusations not supported by facts are not allowed.
- Comments that appear to be taunting others who comment are not
- Comments should be brief and never more than 1,000 characters.
Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.