Partly cloudy. High 81F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph..
Mainly clear. Low 48F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Updated: May 23, 2018 @ 1:53 pm
Smokey Toenails the lead singer in the band Hungry Jack performed at the Xeno’s Musical Carnival and Sideshow in the courtyard at The Shirt Factory on Saturday.
Whenever Kathleen Phalen-Tomaselli posts new content, you'll get an email delivered to your inbox with a link.
Email notifications are only sent once a day, and only if there are new matching items.
Comments will not be posted if any of the following rules are
- Comments must be contained to the topic of the articles only.
- Comments must be civil in tone and cannot contain personal
insults directed toward another reader.
- Profanities cannot be used, including abbreviations or
- Comments critical of crime or accident victims, or imply guilt
are not allowed.
- Comments that are potentially libelous, including those that
contain accusations not supported by facts are not allowed.
- Comments that appear to be taunting others who comment are not
- Comments should be brief and never more than 1,000 characters.
Enter today for your chance to win two (2) of ten (10) tickets to be given away for the Adirondack Wine & Food Festival, held Saturday, June 23rd & Sunday, June 24th at the Charles R. Wood Festival Commons in Lake George.
RESULTS ARE IN! See who won The Post-Star's 2018 Best of the Region