The North Country Festival of Trees runs through Sunday at The Queensbury Hotel in Glens Falls. Tickets are still available for Breakfast with Santa on Sunday.
- 6 to 8 p.m., The Stockbridge Band
- 8:30 to 10 a.m., Breakfast with Santa, tickets are $15 for adults and children. Children can enjoy the morning with Santa and offers children and parents a private viewing of the festival before it opens to the public. Includes a full breakfast. Call 518-832-6113 for more information.
- 1 to 1:30 p.m., Queensbury Middle School Holiday Ensemble String Group
- 1:30 to 2 p.m., St. Mary’s St. Alphonsus Middle School band
- 2 to 2:30 p.m., St. Mary’s St. Alphonsus Middle School vocalists
The Festival of Trees runs from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day; general admission is $8, seniors $5.