Rain likely. Low 42F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch..
Rain likely. Low 42F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Updated: December 9, 2019 @ 8:09 pm
reporter - Environment
The town of Fort Edward's highway barn, which will be torn down soon following a May fire, is seen on Friday on Culver Street.
Email notifications are only sent once a day, and only if there are new matching items.
With winter on the horizon, town of Fort Edward officials are working to replace equipment and a building following the May fire that destroyed the town highway garage.
Your comment has been submitted.
There was a problem reporting this.
Comments will not be posted if any of the following rules are
- Comments must be contained to the topic of the articles only.
- Comments must be civil in tone and cannot contain personal
insults directed toward another reader.
- Profanities cannot be used, including abbreviations or
- Comments critical of crime or accident victims, or imply guilt
are not allowed.
- Comments that are potentially libelous, including those that
contain accusations not supported by facts are not allowed.
- Comments that appear to be taunting others who comment are not
- Comments should be brief and never more than 1,000 characters.
Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.