GLENS FALLS — The Adirondack Regional Chamber of Commerce in partnership with the Adirondack Business Council have announced the nominees for its 29th annual Business of the Year Awards.
Here are the nominees:
- Nonprofit Organization: Adirondack Theatre Festival, AIM Services, Inc., Mediation Matters, Family YMCA of Glens Falls, American Association of University Women, WAIT House, Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Southern Adirondacks, Lake George Land Conservancy and the Cool Insuring Arena
- Small Business: Homestead Funding, Better Than New Painting, Seeley Office Systems, PrimeLending, Adirondack Thunder, and Ianniello Anderson P.C.
- Independent Business: The Yellow Note and Sheetlabels.com.
- Rookie Business: Bolton Landing Brewing Company, Rachel’s Café & Spice Co., Sawyer Family Chiropractic, and Adirondack Salt Cave
- Legacy Award: The Queensbury Hotel and Keena Staffing.
The nominees and winners will be recognized at an awards breakfast on June 6 at the Hiland Park Country Club in Queensbury. To register for this event, visit www.adirondackchamber.org/events or call 518-798-1761.