Those of you who were at the first Food Truck Corral at the Shirt Factory know it was successful, but crowded. The second one, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, promises to have a lot more trucks and vendors. Word is the pizza truck will be open at about 4 p.m.
Here is a list of vendors expected to attend:
- Wood Shack Pizza wood fired pizzas (Has to leave at 6:15 p.m.)
- Adirondack Concessions, fried clams, sausage peppers & onions, sea dogs (beer battered cod on a roll) hand cut fries
- Vital Eats falafel, artisan fries, veggie burgers (vegan)
- Dickinson's Delights with crepes and baked goods
- Plaid Pancake, Belgian Waffels with fruit, ice cream and/or syrups
- NE Lightning 16U softball, cotton candy and sno-cones
- Hops, Chops & Roll from Adirondack Pub & Brewery quesadillas, chipotle BBQ chicken wings, Asian Pork Tacos, Pub fish taco
- Creative Caterers with burgers, dogs, macaroni and cheese, taco salad, quesadillas, kids meals
- Given to fry with specialty fries, specialty nachos, deep fried Oreos
- The Yard Bar with craft beverages : Ommegang Witte, Goose Island IPA, Brooklyn Summer, New Belgium Fat Tire, Browns Cherry Raz, Angry Orchard Cider as well as twisted tea, light beers and wine
- Yum Yumz with italian ices
- Cooley's Ice Cream with novelty ice creams
- Made In Upstate NY with Cooper's Cave Ale Company soda, kernal kravings popcorn, Wilson's beef jerky and meat sticks
- Vital Eats booth serving samples of sauces, ketchups and so-cheezy, vegan products
- Palatable Pepper Products booth serving samples of jellies, sauces and seasonings
- Adirondack Dreamcatcher Farm with pony rides and petting zoo
- Reptile Adventure with lizards, snakes and turtles
- Casey Beal Designs with face painting
- Chase Sports Complex with free bounce houses
- One of the more popular trucks, Swamp Dogs, has a prior commitment, but will be at the next two corrals, which are Aug. 17 and Aug. 31.
You can read Bill Toscano's blog at poststar.com/blogs or his updates on Twitter, @billtoscano_ps.