Are you curious what the top movers and shakers were on social media in 2017, well I was too.
Some of the stories you will remember while others you may have missed.
Crime and crashes tend to dominate the headlines and the public's reaction to click showed in this year's breakdown.
Here are the most clicked stories on The Post-Star's Facebook page:
- Police: Local gym owner had more than a pound of cocaine
- Suspect charged with murder in Glens Falls double slaying
- Police make 12 arrests in sex sting
- Fort Ann woman killed in one-car accident
- West found guilty in fatal boat crash
- State Police arrest major heroin dealer in Washington County
- Police find missing Americade motorcyclist dead in woods
- Police: Teen dies in Moreau car accident
- Queensbury woman dies, another seriously hurt in Route 149 crash
- Police: Queensbury man killed in motorcycle crash
As for the most commented stories on Facebook in 2017 we seem to have a love affair with our restaurants, three restaurants either opening or closing made the list and a fourth and fifth was not far off.
Most commented via Facebook:
- Don Coyote says ... 172 comments
- West sentenced to 5 to 15 years in prison for boat crash, 141 comments
- EDITORIAL: Safe Act can work to prevent killings, 131 comments
- Transgender students told to leave South Glens Falls bus, 129 comments
- Superior Cantina to close doors Sunday, 113 comments
- Police: Man threw kitten out pickup window, 112 comments
- Price Chopper closing Glens Falls store, 111 comments
- Big bass on Glens Lake, 104 comments
- Chipotle Mexican Grill coming to Queensbury 103 comments
- Carl R's restaurant closing Sunday, 99 comments
What will 2018 bring, keep following and find out.
— Adam Colver