Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 43F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph..
Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 23F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Updated: January 20, 2018 @ 2:53 am
Thousands of New Yorkers cross the Brooklyn Bridge heading for work in Manhattan on April 2, 1980, the second day of the transit strike which halted city subway and bus service. (AP Photo/Carlos Rene Perez)
Remember when air conditioning was a new invention and public transportation cost a nickel? …
Comments will not be posted if any of the following rules are
- Comments must be contained to the topic of the articles only.
- Comments must be civil in tone and cannot contain personal
insults directed toward another reader.
- Profanities cannot be used, including abbreviations or
- Comments critical of crime or accident victims, or imply guilt
are not allowed.
- Comments that are potentially libelous, including those that
contain accusations not supported by facts are not allowed.
- Comments that appear to be taunting others who comment are not
- Comments should be brief and never more than 1,000 characters.
Subscribe to poststar.com and help secure the future of our local reporting. Special savings available now!
Just make your picks for each game of the season to win a