* Hudson Falls Village Board, Monday night
* The village has begun its 2013-14 budget process and has scheduled a special meeting to present a proposed budget at 6:30 p.m., March 25 at the Village Hall. Department heads have been asked to turn in their budget requests by Friday. The board will hold a workshop to develop the budget, which must be approved by May 1 and which goes into effect June 1.
* The board has finished a contract with Verizon for the right to put a cell tower on the village water tower. Verizon will pay $6,500 to cover a period from 2011 to May 2015 and will have the option to pay $3,000 for an additional year. If the company builds a cell tower, it will pay the village $18,000.
* The kickoff meeting for the police services feasibility study, which will discuss consolidation, will be held at 6 p.m. Feb. 28 in the Village Hall.
* 6 p.m. Feb. 11, Village Offices.