Glens Falls Hospital
- A daughter, Abigail Anne, to Noelle and Kyle LINDSAY of Schuylerville, Friday, Aug. 4, 2017, at 1:19 a.m., 7 pounds 14 ounces, 19 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are James Kahler of Westport and Jill Robbins of Schuylerville. Paternal grandparents are Timothy and Marybeth Lindsay of Schuylerville.
- A son, Liam Lee, to Amanda BLAIR and Christopher BLAIR of Gansevoort, Saturday, Aug. 5, 2017, at 2:18 a.m., 7 pounds 14 ounces, 19 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Kimberly Grant and Richard Grant of Cape Vincent. Paternal grandparents are Douglas Blair and Barbara Blair of Saratoga Springs.
- A son, Brayden Timothy, to DeAnna COLOMB and Dale AGARD of Hudson Falls, Saturday, Aug. 5, 2017, at 10:33 a.m., 6 pounds .04 ounces, 18 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Todd Colomb of Hudson Falls and Mary Langlois of Granville. Paternal grandparents are Bonnie and Dale Agard Sr. of Queensbury.
- A daughter, Jayda Lyne, to SueAnn LONGLEY and Albert SHAW of Salem, Saturday, Aug. 5, 2017, at 12:26 p.m., 5 pounds 11.8 ounces, 18 inches long.
Maternal grandparent is Patricia Mae Pope of Granville. Paternal grandparents are Egbert Albert Shaw Sr. of Salem and Cathy Lawton of Granville.
- A daughter, Finley Madeline, to Alison and William HALPIN of Saratoga Springs, Sunday, Aug. 6, 2017, at 5:50 a.m., 8 pounds 12 ounces, 22.5 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Mary Ellen and James H. Ruitenberg of North Haledon, New Jersey. Paternal grandparents are Denise McDonald and William Halpin of Orlando, Florida.
Out of area
- A son, Carter James, to Todd and Rochelle MONROE of South Glens Falls, Monday, July 17, 2017, at 9:05 p.m., 7 pounds 15 ounces, 20.5 inches long, at Albany Medical Center.
Maternal grandparents are Emory and Gloria Calhoun of South Glens Falls.