Glens Falls Hospital
- A daughter, Sara Grace Belmonte Filomena, to Victoria BOSFORD of Lake Luzerne, Monday, June 12, 2017, at 7:54 a.m., 7 pounds 15 ounces, 21 inches long.
Maternal grandparent is Nikoel Filomena of Lake Luzerne.
- A son, Jackson Bryan, to Amber HAAS and Rob SMITH of Queensbury, Wednesday, June 14, 2017, at 12:32 p.m., 8 pounds 4 ounces, 20 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Bryan and Dora Haas of Florence, South Carolina. Paternal grandparents are Richard and Jessica Smith of South Glens Falls.
- A daughter, Brielle Saralena, to Chandra and Michael TAFT of Hudson Falls, Wednesday, June 14, 2017, at 12:38 p.m., 7 pounds 14 ounces, 19.5 inches long.
Maternal grandparent is Linda DeLuke of Rotterdam. Paternal grandparent is Elaine Chenier of South Glens Falls.
- Twin daughters, to Mary Elizabeth and Michael KISSANE of Queensbury, Thursday, June 15, 2017, Domenica Marie at 9:20 p.m., 6 pounds 1 ounce, 18.5 inches long, and Madalena Rose at 9:21 p.m., 3 pounds 10.5 ounces, 18.5 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Francis and Judith Larkin of Conklin. Paternal grandparents are Timothy and Linda Kissane of Lake George.
- A daughter, Cora Leigh, to Ashlee and Nate HOWE of Queensbury, Sunday, June 18, 2017, at 12:30 p.m., 6 pounds 14 ounces, 19.5 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Brian and Amber Davis of Sterling Heights, Michigan. Paternal grandparents are Scott and Sandi Howe of Queensbury.
- A daughter, Gabriella Zita, to Jennifer HAWLEY and Anderson GODDARD Jr. of Lake George, Monday, June 19, 2017, at 8:02 a.m., 9 pounds 9.6 ounces, 22 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Christopher Hawley of Lake George and Aileen Morris of Corinth. Paternal grandparents are Anderson Goddard Sr. and Emelda Goddard of Bronx.
- A daughter, Caroline Louise, to Ben and Darci BREWER of Hudson Falls, Tuesday, June 20, 2017, at 2:32 p.m., 7 pounds 14 ounces, 21.5 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Tom and Toni Geer of Fort Ann. Paternal grandparents are Craig and Jill Brewer of Hudson Falls.
- A daughter, Meela Mae Rose, to Janet FISH and William CAPROOD of Hudson Falls, Thursday, June 22, 2017, at 11:09 a.m., 5 pounds 12.5 ounces, 18 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Suzanne Fish and Allen Fish of Chestertown. Paternal grandparents are William Caprood and Cheryl Caprood of Fort Edward.
- A son, Lucas Joseph, to Kelsey and David WHITE of Queensbury, Friday, June 23, 2017, at 1:23 p.m., 9 pounds 1.8 ounces, 20 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Joe and Mary Hall of Queensbury. Paternal grandparents are Nancy Holck and Anthony White of Argyle.