Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. Thunder is possible early. High 39F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 100%..
Partly cloudy this evening, then becoming cloudy after midnight. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Low 26F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Updated: January 23, 2018 @ 7:53 am
Comments will not be posted if any of the following rules are
- Comments must be contained to the topic of the articles only.
- Comments must be civil in tone and cannot contain personal
insults directed toward another reader.
- Profanities cannot be used, including abbreviations or
- Comments critical of crime or accident victims, or imply guilt
are not allowed.
- Comments that are potentially libelous, including those that
contain accusations not supported by facts are not allowed.
- Comments that appear to be taunting others who comment are not
- Comments should be brief and never more than 1,000 characters.
Enter today for your chance to win four (4) tickets to be given away before select Adirondack Thunder home games this season.
Subscribe to poststar.com and help secure the future of our local reporting. Special savings available now!