GLENS FALLS — Design and communications agency Trampoline Design won a judge’s citation, a gold award, five silver awards and The Betsy — Best in Show award at the recent 2018 American Advertising Awards-Capital Region event.
The awards were held March 3 at Proctors Theatre in Schenectady.
The judge’s citation was given for Trampoline’s design and custom illustration for the Wildcat Mountain Resort’s 60th anniversary poster.
The silver awards were given for:
- Sales & Marketing, Collateral Material, Publication Design—Book Design, for the Double H Ranch 25th anniversary book.
- Out-of-Home & Ambient Media, Public Service Ambient Media, Single Occurrence, for the donation target at West Mountain Ski Area, sponsored by Glens Falls Hospital and benefiting the Double H Ranch.
- Elements of Advertising, Visual – Illustration – Single, for Wildcat Mountain poster illustration.
- Sales & Marketing, Collateral Material, Publication Design – Magazine Design, for SUNY Geneseo publication
Geneseo Destination Guide,
- an oversized publication showcasing the beauty of the Geneseo area.
- Cross Platform, Integrated Branded Content Campaign, Local or Regional/National, for Glens Falls Hospital and Glens Falls Hospital Snuggery for the “The very first ... ” campaign.
The gold award was for:
- Cross Platform, Integrated Advertising Campaigns, Consumer Campaign – Local, for the Hunter Mountain “Hunter Gets in Your Head” New York City Metro campaign.
Trampoline’s campaign for Hunter Mountain also took home The Betsy Award, which is the annual Best in Show award given by the AAF.