Got a funny story to share? Send it to The Moms and they'll share it with everyone.
Need some advice? Ask The Moms and the other readers and see what they have to say.
If the links above don't work for you, you can send to Julie and Martha using these addresses: Julymommy@aol.com, email@example.com
Spring break is here and I'm on the hunt for fun things to do with the kids. Here are a couple ideas I've come across. Share what you are doing! * The description of this activity has my three favorite words when it comes to hiking -- "easy," "waterfall" and "lake." Could you want any more? …
It sounded like a great idea in theory. Hike a mountain with a bunch of Cub Scouts and see a fire tower. Everyone is always blabbing on and on about how great the Hadley Mountain Fire Tower Hike is. Great views. Moderate hike. Learn about fire towers! But then I started doing the math.... …
Latest Local Offers
Sunday, May 1 | 1:00 pmAdirondack Folk School Inc.
Sunday, May 1 | 1:00 pmThe Hyde Collection
Sunday, May 1 | 1:00 pmHudson River Music Hall
Sunday, May 1 | 2:00 pmmiSci (museum of innovation and science)
- Sportsmanship is alive and well
- Woman charged with welfare fraud
- Police: 38-year-old man sexually abused teenage girl
- Granville man jailed in connection with burglary, gun theft
- Jody Cole Gray Jr.
- Aaron Michael Mahoney
- Police: Woman used stolen credit card to buy alcohol for teens
- Dude ranch doubles down on horses
- Rachael Ray handles case of mistaken celebrity, prepares for Lake George visit
- Fort Edward woman charged with felony DWI